Writing is an acquired skill. It has to be nurtured and improved with time.
Please take your time to learn how to correctly approach different writing scenarios.
- Academic writing has to be precise and clear.
- Scholarly writers must focus on academic expression to ensure that they clearly communicate their ideas. It is important to write precisely and clearly because if readers must reread parts of your writing to understand it, they might not want to keep reading. Some writing habits can detract from a writer’s ability to communicate ideas clearly.
Below are guidelines, templates, and samples
- Guide on how to write and format an annotated bibliography Annotatedbibliography
- Sample Undergraduate and Masters APA 7 paper APA.UOPX.SamplePaper.UndergradandMasters
- Sample Powerpoint and what to be keen on SamplePowerPoint
- Sample analysis paper (MUST READ) WritingWizard_AnalysisEssay
- Guide on how to write and format an Abstract Abstract
- Sample Undergraduate and Masters MLA PAPER MLA Sample Paper
- Guide on how to write and format a Summary Sample Summary
- Guide on how to write and format an outline SampleOutlineV2
- Guide on how to write and format a Business Memo SampleBusinessMemo
- Guide on how to write and format a Proposal SampleProposal
- Sample analysis paper (MUST READ) MLA Sample Literary Analysis Paper MLA
- Guide for English as a Second Language Learners CWEWritingEnglishESL